I suppose I don’t have to tell you that things break or suffer damage around the house all the time because you already know.
Otherwise, you wouldn’t be here looking for a solution. Luckily for everyone, we have another Flex product at hand: Flex Seal Liquid. Flex products have never disappointed anyone and are not about to start now.
How Long Does Flex Seal Take To Dry?
Relying on temperature, humidity or the density of the layer, Flex Paste can be tooled within 15-30 minutes of the first application. It will certainly dry out to the touch in approximately 2 hrs and totally cure in 24 to 48 hours.
What is Flex Seal Liquid?
Flex Seal Liquid is a new product from the Flex Family and is actually liquid rubber in a can (or a handyman in a can). That’s right! You can now buy liquid rubber by the gallon if you need it. However, if you do not need such a large quantity, you have the option to choose from the large can (which is 16 oz) or the jumbo can (which is 32 oz). Basically, Flex Seal Liquid is the easy way to coat, seal, protect and stop leaks fast.
How does Flex Seal Liquid work?
Flex Seal Liquid is simple to understand. You choose the way you want to use it. You can brush it, roll it, dip it or pour it anywhere you need a watertight, flexible rubberized coating. Make sure to use this sealant according to the given instructions. Many people claim that Flex Seal Liquid does not work, but that’s because they completely ignore the instructions and use it inappropriately. One thin coat of the sealant is usually enough, but some things may require more than one coat depending on the depth of the crack or hole. On the event of needing more than one coat, you have to wait a while before applying the second or the third. For more details please read the instructions that come with the can(s).
Even though it does the job perfectly, Flex Seal Liquid remains flexible. The creators designed this feature so it wouldn’t crack on certain movements. That’s genius if you think about it. Think about a cracked bucket for instance. You fix the crack, but given the fact that the bucket is plastic and may change it’s shaping when filled and carried around, the flexibility of Flex Seal Liquid will save the recently fixed crack from breaking again.
What does it do?
Flex Seal Liquid has a number of traits, among which are:
- blocks out air, water, and moisture so if you need an airtight or watertight space or container, Flex Seal Liquid is the solution you are looking for.
- prevents rust and corrosion (which is ideal for coating any metal; Flex Seal also works as a protective coat)
- is mildew and chemical resistant so you don’t have to worry about using it inside your house; you can also clean it with any cleaning solution, it won’t affect the Flex Seal coat.
- it is not – hazardous
- it resists at extreme temperatures (it is not – flammable and it won’t crack at freezing temperatures)
- it is safe around plants and animals, in which case you can use it on pots and you don’t have to be concerned if your pets come in contact with the sealant.
Features and benefits
- Brush on, roll on, dip or pour – you can use it as you choose or how it may come in handy
- Non – hazardous and non – toxic – it is perfectly safe around you and your children. Once it is dried off you can even eat off it, so to speak
- Safe for plants and animals
- Non – flammable and UV resistant – it will not burn and it resists laying in the sun without any issue whatsoever
- Goes on smooth and covers fast – you will not waste very much time applying the sealant. Even a child can do it
- Seals out water, air and moisture – Flex Seal Liquid can fix virtually anything
- Mildew and chemical resistant
- Prevents rust and corrosion
- Stops noise and vibrations
What can you use Flex Seal Liquid on?
It is impossible to number all the things Flex Seal Liquid can fix because it can fix almost everything. I suppose it depends on the creative side of the person using the sealant. Even if I cannot say all the things Flex Seal Liquid can be used on, I can at least give you a couple of ideas. You can use this sealant on:
- Roof’s & Gutters (spare yourself hundreds or even thousands of dollars and use Flex Seal Liquid to fix your roof and gutters. It works like a charm)
- Ponds & Bird Baths (concrete cracks are a piece of cake for this product)
- Basements & Foundations (you put on a coat of paint over Flex Seal Liquid and it will be like the crack was never there)
- Tools & Sporting Equipment
- Cars, Trucks & Vans
- RV’s, Camper’s & Trailers
- Boats & Watersports
- Projects & Hobbies
These are a just a few out of many uses Flex Seal Liquid has. So be creative and use it however you feel like it. You cannot go wrong.
Flex Seal Liquid goes by the slogan ‘The more you buy, the more you save!’. The price differs according to what kind of can you buy (16 oz, 32 oz or 1 gallon) and to what quantity you desire, but the price starts from $19.99, to which they add a small fee for Shipping and Handling. It doesn’t cost that much if you think about the alternative, which is replacing whatever you want to fix. It’s dreamy to fix your roof with just $20 instead of hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
The price for a large can (16 oz) starts from $19.99.
The price for the jumbo can (32 oz) starts from $29.99.
The price for the giant gallon starts from $89.99.
As I mentioned before, the price decreases if you buy more than one can of the same quantity. Moreover, when you order you will also receive a Handy Flex Shot and a Handy Flex Seal as a gift for entrusting the product.
There isn’t any other better solution than Flex Seal Liquid. Thousands of customers are more than satisfied with the product and claim that they would use any product from the Flex Family. Why? Because the commercials do not lie. It’s not one of those products that promise you the moon on the sky and ultimately don’t deliver. Flex Seal Liquid actually works as promised. Although it is unlikely to fail, in the event of that happening, you will be guaranteed to get your money back. But you will see for yourself that this is not the case. Flex Seal Liquid always delivers!
Read more: How To Lock A Door Without A Lock?